Monday, May 2, 2011

Injury, De Puniet No Follow-up Test

Foto: Randy de Puniet/Reuters 

Estoril - Tomorrow, a MotoGP team will conduct tests at Estoril. However, due to an accident in Portugal, Randy de Puniet had no follow-up test.
 
However, De Puniet new screw removal surgery last April, managed to finish the race with a finish rating of 10. These results make Ducati Pramac Racing riders were very satisfied.
 
"Before the race was, if I knew would finish 10th, then I certainly will celebrate this result," said De Puniet after the race, as reported by the Autosports, on Monday (05/02/2011).
 
"However, I do not know what happened with my knee. It's really made ​​me sakati during the race and I do not have enough strength in the legs,"continued the French racer.
 
In this week, De Puniet will undergo examination regarding his knee injury. However, De Puniet just hope the injury was not too serious. Therefore, he can not follow the MotoGP test tomorrow.
 
"I'm pretty happy with six points I have to this. However, without pain in my knee, there was no doubt the results would be better," said 30-year-born racer.
 
source detik.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Backlink Automatic Backlink Exchange Backlink Exchange